May 2, 2019
1. Select the area you want to fill with a texture using your preferred tool. I like to do this with the magic wand or lasso tool.
2. Create a new layer and press command + del to fill your selected area with white and then lock the transparent pixels by clicking the first icon next to lock.
3. Drag your texture into your file and place in the layer above your white.
4. Right click on this layer and select ‘create clipping mask’
5. Select all three layers and press command +E to merge.
6. And you’re done! A beautiful flower with extra wow factor. Incorporate it into a ditsy, or other design of your choosing.
Hope you found this handy!
Btw, if you’d like more studio secrets, be sure to sign up below! You’ll get extra tips and tricks, new blog alerts and special offers on our Print School photoshop courses!
Error: There is no connected account for the user 305395904 Feed will not update.